A trustworthy way for providers to share - and buyers to see - their commitment to driving student outcomes.
IMPACT-Ready™ enables all product providers to clearly indicate their commitment to providing education organizations with security, accessibility and utilization information in a single location so any education organization can easily access information required for their purchasing.
To be designated as IMPACT-Ready, providers commit to the following:
- Ensuring student data privacy and security.
- Data interoperability, by signing the Project Unicorn vendor pledge.
- Transparency into their accessibility, to demonstrate that there is equitable access to tools.
- Use of Governed Data Sharing Standards, such as those set forth by the IMS Global Learning Consortium and the Ed-Fi Alliance, including sharing product use data with clients.
Benefits for product companies
- Streamlined procurement process and shorter selling cycle, as districts can reference IMPACT-Ready status to quickly vet products.
- Increase product visibility and differentiation.
- Easily share usage data with schools and districts nationwide.
- Ability to keep student data secure and private.
Benefits for education organizations
IMPACT-Ready designation is driven by education organizations who wish to significantly streamline how they find, buy and analyze the impact of tools for their student learning and budget goals.
- Identify and find information on edtech tools more quickly.
- Lower costs and save significant time in the procurement process.
- Centrally receive your own data from companies more easily.
Education agencies: Learn more can about the benefits of LearnPlatform.