7 Ways to Save Money Across Your EdTech
Ever wonder what your organization is paying for edtech (instructional technology, apps, games operational tools, hardware)? Tired of endless sales calls, hidden charges, overwhelming options and lack of trustworthy data on what works?? Not sure what your educators, principals and staff are using?
You’re not alone. While most education organizations are spending between $100 — $400 per student per year on edtech, their education administrators say overwhelming options, lack of transparency and the many ways edtech can be bought (freemium, direct purchase, subscriptions, bulk discounts, hidden fees, etc.) is frustrating.
The reality is finding, vetting and buying edtech isn’t the same as buying classroom supplies or textbooks.
We worked with hundreds of administrators to design a way for organizations to save money, and take control of edtech instruction and budgets.LearnPlatform is less expensive than anything you’re doing now. It increases your return on investment. Period.
Administrators are activating an average savings of more than 50% using LearnPlatform, allowing them to focus on the resources their teachers need to drive student achievement. Schools, districts and networks are using the savings to extend their hardware footprint, increase professional development and better leverage instructional tools based on rapid analytics.
7 Ways You’ll Save with LearnPlatform:
- Reduce the amount of staff time allocated to edtech discovery with insights from more than 10,000 educators on more than 4,000 products.
- Know what to keep (and what to get rid of) for YOUR students and teachers with an IMPACT™ Analysis.
- Nearly eliminate sales calls (and tons of lost time across the organization) by directing all vendors to a single platform for registering their products — quickly customized to get the information you, your school/district improvement teams, compliance officers, administrators and others want, when they want it.
- Increase purchasing power with a streamlined, unified process for approving products aligned to your organization’s mission, vision, values and needs.
- Stop paying for edtech licenses that are never used.
- See what others are paying for edtech hardware and software to make informed decisions — it’s like TRUECar® pricing for EdTech!
- Run pilots and product evaluations in 15% of the time, getting results faster than ever for better contract negotiations, budget decisions and instructional improvement.
LearnPlatform reduces the level of effort (and eases the headaches) related to finding, managing and measuring edtech. Organizations foster greater utilization of tools that work, and improve instructional practiceand implementation to focus dollars on effective, impactful practices and tools suited to their needs.
Working with Lea(R)n empowers data-driven decision making. It allows educators and administrators to configure LearnPlatform to maximize purchasing power, demonstrate return on investment, identify savings, reduce costs and derive impactful outcomes from edtech.