Administrators can access and manage all facets of their comprehensive edtech ecosystem in a practical, simple manner using LearnPlatform. Streamlining processes to improve efficiency, increase teacher capacity, and make and share data-driven decisions allows them to save money and focus on learning.
Benefits for Administrators
Ensure Equitable Access
Monitor EdTech Impact
Improve Educator Capacity
Manage All Products
Increase Purchasing Power
Improve Contract Management
Working for Every Leader, at Every Level.
LearnPlatform empowers administrators with the control they need to make informed budget and instructional decisions.
Curriculum & Instruction
- Save time and give teachers a voice.
- Conduct pilots 85% faster.
- Analyze edtech impacts on achievement.
- Innovate and save budget dollars.
Finance & Procurement
- Increase purchasing power.
- Gain pricing visibility.
- Stop paying for unused product licenses.
- Streamline procurement and contract management.
Technology & Compliance
- Access comprehensive edtech inventory.
- Comply with FERPA and state laws.
- Get more contextual feedback (with less work).
- Simplify single sign-on integrations.
Superintendents & Principals
- Improve educator morale.
- Increase teacher capacity.
- Manage edtech inventory with simple dashboards.
- Use results and ROI for budget and policy decisions.
See an example of our detailed reports on edtech product's usage and efficacy.
How much is edtech was actually used during the school years between 2014-17?
Organizations using LearnPlatform have saved millions of dollars.
LearnPlatform integrates with your current edtech software to provide your team with the most accurate analytics and streamlined results possible.
G Suite for Education, previously Google Apps for Education? Chromebook School?
Click here to learn more about the LearnPlatform for Educators and LearnPlatform for Students Chrome Extensions.