Build, test and provide better products for your clients.
Results matter. And incorporating classroom results — rapid cycle evaluation and verified educator feedback — into product design allows edtech developers to differentiate their solutions, ensuring that their tools empower teachers with more efficient, effective personalized learning in the classroom and drive student achievement.
Working together in the largest, most diverse network of educators, administrators and edtech organizations demonstrates the value we all place on legitimate, verified instructor feedback. We foster these connections and engage the network so product companies can focus their energies on developing, improving and supporting edtech that improves student outcomes and achieves learning goals.
- Update detailed feature information
- Increase visibility to educators and their organizations
- Review quantified insights and product feedback from verified educators
- Access open RFPs and RFIs from schools, districts and universities
- Respond to product inquiries from more than 100,000 educators
Upgrade Your LearnConnect to:
- See real-time utilization dashboards
- Reward users for sharing their experience and incentivize more feedback
- Conduct trustworthy pilots and rapid cycle evaluations with K12 and higher ed users
- Integrate utilization analysis, achievement data and district information
- Share your ResultsMatter badge to signal your commitment to data-driven, impact- and user-focused development
Sign up to be the first to receive updates and exclusive sneak previews into new LearnConnect features.
Lea(R)n is product agnostic. We are committed to equipping learning organizations with the systems and services to determine what works in their unique environments. Our users define their contract parameters and product requirements, in addition to managing their trials and RFP/RFI process. We have privacy, safety, security and non-disclosure policies that exceed the most stringent regulatory requirements and do not ever share individual organization, educator or student data. Access to feedback and product measurement data is always de-identified and aggregated, so it cannot be attributable to a specific user or group of users.