Administrators can access and manage all facets of their comprehensive edtech ecosystem in a practical, simple manner using LearnPlatform. Streamlining processes to improve efficiency, increase teacher capacity, and make and share data-driven decisions allows them to save money and focus on learning.
Benefits for Administrators
Improve Educator Capacity
Manage All Products
Monitor EdTech Impact
Equalize Access to the Right Tools
Increase Purchasing Power
Improve Contract Management
Working for Every Leader, at Every Level.
LearnPlatform empowers administrators with the control they need to make informed budget and instructional decisions. Teachers save time and improve practices.
Curriculum & Instruction
- Save time and give teachers a voice
- Conduct pilots 85% faster
- Analyze edtech impacts on achievement
- Innovate and save budget dollars
Finance & Procurement
- Increase purchasing power
- Gain pricing visibility
- Stop paying for unused product licenses
- Streamline procurement and contract management
Technology & Compliance
- Access comprehensive edtech inventory
- Comply with FERPA and state laws
- Get more contextual feedback (with less work)
- Simplify single sign-on integrations
Superintendents & Principals
- Improve educator morale
- Increase teacher capacity
- Manage edtech inventory with simple dashboards
- Use results and ROI for budget and policy decisions
See an example of our detailed reports on edtech product's usage and efficacy.
How much is edtech actually used? What does it mean for outcomes & your budget?
Organizations using LearnPlatform have saved millions of dollars.
LearnPlatform integrates with your current edtech software to provide your team with the most accurate analytics and streamlined results possible.
G Suite for Education, previously Google Apps for Education? Chromebook School?
Click here to learn more about the LearnPlatform for Educators and Hall Monitor Chrome Extensions.